Monday, January 29, 2007

29 January, 2007


So going to bed early on the weekends when we don't have to work is not an option. In that case we end up crawling into bed at 1 or 2 in the morning which we are not use to anymore. At least i'm not. So by the time that we find ourselves tired and ready for bed, we don't think about the blog or atleast not wanting to write. So that is a long explained reason of when we havent written for the past few days.
Today is monday but it wasnt your typical Monday. For me it went by really fast. I got to work and did the night drop with Amelia (the new girl I trained at work) which took us a few hours. Then I ended up going in the back vault organizing the deposit slips which took me to lunch. Now at lunch today I went in for a interview for possibly a new job. Last friday a women came into the Bank that comes in everyday to make deposits for the Neuroligical office she works for. Told me an a opening and I asked questions about it and she took that as I am very interested! She called me the next day,(friday) and asked if I had thought about the job. WHAT JOB!!! I was so confused. I did not think that my question I asked the day before gave her the idea I wanted the job.
Anyway, I went there today to talk to them about the job. Found out they would pay me about 5 bucks more then I make now, which would put me up to 16 dollars an hour, plus its a administrative position and not so much customer service. The job is very intimidating though, it makes me nervous. I will be doing alot of praying and pondering about this. The only downfall is I can't have insurance for a year and I just signed us up for insurance. What if I get pregnant?
Yesterday at church, first day at new ward, so far so good. In relief Society I was sitting across from a girl my age with a pretty new baby. I watched then threw all of the meeting. A few minutes into the meeting I looked over at her with her baby and got nervous and a some butterflies. Then I got a little emotional. Let me repeat that, a LITTLE emotional. It was strange, and eversense I have been thinking about it and feel like I will get pregnant earlier then I thought. CRAZY!!!
We met a cute couple that are our age in our ward. They live kiddy corner to us. Elizabeth and Brian Pue. We found some friends, hopefully!
Saturday we finished up our apartment. We can use the kitchen table now and the living room is totally organized. Well pretty much, minus the impossible puzzle on the coffee table that we have been working on forever and a few other odds and ends. Well Seth and I are going to be watching "Lost" not sense we discovered we could download them from limewire. The most important discovery so far this year. Gotta run!!

No comments: