Monday, January 22, 2007

22 January, 2007


Alright, today is my turn to write a little something in our blog. I didnt choose the most exciting day to write though thats for sure. Ok so today is monday and a monday is truly was. Seth went to good old Quality Tire and I went to Wells Fargo.

Cam started today at Quality tire...whoever that is!! He doesnt seem to want to expand on that at all. As for me nothing really happened that is worth writting down to remember.

But I would like to take some time to brag about dinner tonight. I was planning it from the early afternoon and it turned into a masterpiece. "Ginger Spicy Chicken", with aspargus which cooked in butter, lime juice, and garlic salt. AMAZING!!!! I timed it all to perfection so everything was presented and ready at the same time. Well anyway its was amazing thats really all anyone needs or wants to know.

(SETH) "By timed to perfection do you mean that I would have time to get home, shower, shave, and start our laundry? And watch a little TV in there too???"

(Janette) "No!!!! By timed I mean making the food all finish cooking at the same time. So when one is cooking the other one is getting cold because you made it an hour before you started the next part of the meal!!! Honestly some peoples kids!!"

After dinner we had the opportunity to go and use our first class laundry utilities. The building is under construction so it doesnt look the greatest but it sure is large enough. In that room they probably have 15-20 washers and about the same number of dryers. We saw a girl from our ward who we met on sunday in the laundry room. We cant remember her name but she is a single mother who loves to complain about our apartment complex. We are not sure what bad hand she was dealt but we love these apartments so far. Minus the deliciouse aroma that welcomes you when you walk to our stairwell. The smell of sulfur and someones bodily fluids makes me want to vomit whenever I smell it. But putting that aside I really don't have all that many complants. I like it and I believe seth would agree. Other then laundry and dinner and work we watched a bit of "Everybody Loves Raymond" and some "ESPN". I put a handful of puzzle pieces together and Seth is about to go on a rampage with the Sudoko book puzzle he is trying to figure out. Other then those few events we are calling it a night to wake up and do pretty much the same thing the next day.

One side note, we can not seem to get to bed before 11:00 pm. No matter how fast we move after work we still end up crawling into bed about 11:30 everynight. Its the strangest thing! Well I will sign off for the night!

No comments: