Saturday, January 20, 2007

20 January, 2007








That's Janette and Me. We got married about two weeks ago.



Being kinda lame, I decided that maybe we should start a "blog" of our lives and try to keep it updated. This is the start of something that may well be short lived, but let's cross our fingers and hope not. After all, we do believe in journals, and this is probably as good as anything. Maybe we could print these sheets up and keep them in a three ring binder and then bore the hell, er... (scuffling noises as Janette hits me) "OUCH! I MEANT HECK" (More scuffling noises) out of our kids one day with stories of our early married lives and how she put tons of pressure on me to stop cussing. Thank goodness I don't go through withdrawals like a chain smoker or an alcoholic when she takes my vice from me.



Janette probably thinks this is a cute idea. She just agreed with me.



Tonight we went to dinner at Tuscany with Derrek, Brandy, and Dareth. Dareth's wedding gift to all of us. Tuscany makes good pork chops. No doubt about it, it's the best cut of meat in town. For some reason Janette decided to NOT get the pork chop. That was too bad, because I did, and the pork chop ruled. If Dareth ever gets around to reading this Blog some day, thanks, Big Guy, for dinner tonight. It was great. Stay out of trouble sir.



Arranging the apartment is fun. Every time we do something, no matter how small, Janette says "It's FINALLY coming together!" She gets so excited about plugging things in, like our phone chargers, for instance. I think THAT's cute.



Anybody reading this, and reading all the jokes I make about her, probably think I am abusive and that we are dysfunctional. Those people are probably right. But love conquers all and love is all you need (sappy music in background).



We are going to our new ward tomorrow. We don't know what room to go into first, because sacrament is last. Should be a fun time. The new members are going to think we are retarded. Great.



Ham, Pineapple and Cholula for dinner on Sunday. Janette is going to be gassy... "OUCH!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIT ME!!!!" Ok, I am going to be gassy. I am going to have to tuck the sheets in tight so none of that escapes during the night. I should loan her my gas mask for the evening. I do actually have one.

We are off to watch "Robin Hood: Men in Tights"
Should be enlightening.
G'evening

No comments: