Thursday, January 25, 2007

25 January, 2007

How is it possible that people do not understand that something like, say, a DUI DOES go on their MVR (Motor Vehicle Record)? Or maybe that having your license suspended SIX TIMES looks bad when you are applying for a job as a D-R-I-Ver. Do we not realize that this is like going in to apply for a mortgage after having filed for bankruptcy six times? Does it not seem to some people that MAYBE, and I mean maybe because who am I to say, they don't hand out license suspensions for outstanding deeds of civil chivalry? That they don't suspend your license for helping your elderly neighbor cross the street? These are not merit badges to hang on your sash at the next court of honor. They are red flags that tell ANYONE who pulls your MVR, "This person is the motor vehicle equivalent of a rapist."
That being said, you can probably guess what happened at work today. Blows my mind...
Janette had a wonderful day too. She went to the Social Security office, Early! Only to find people camping out and doing their thing. She had to wait TWENTY MINUTES!!! COME ON!!!! SHE HAD TO BE TO WORK IN TWENTY ONE MINUTES!!!! You know what they should do at the Social Security office? They should have someone hide, and when you walk in, they just punch you in the face. "Why did you bite my eye?" "'Cuz I'm a SNAKE!" (What did that have to do with anything? Nothing. But we like Dane Cook)
Janette is legally Janette Harrop-Jefferies now, minus the Harrop-. Just Jefferies. We are just making one big happy family up in hur.
After work, we decided to go marathon-style all over bountiful (ever see "Rat Race"? yeah.) looking for ATM's where we could get money out, because we had to pick up our wedding pictures. Homeboy lives in a pimp house. The pictures look great, and I am just so thrilled to have them. I could almost wet myself. They really do look nice though, and we were pleased with the work, but not thrilled with the price. I wish I could get paid lots of money to do my hobby for people, but then again, sitting on a couch picking my nose doesn't have much redeeming value within society...
We made it to bed earlier tonight. Hopefully we can wake up early tomorrow.
PEACE!

No comments: