Saturday, June 14, 2008

We're BAAACK!!! better late then never!


So Jess and Jason are over! Jason and Seth are doing what they do best, playing xbox and drinking mountain dew! Gotta love our men. And Jess and I are trying to figure out this whole blog thing. To update everyone, we moved to Denver about 2 months ago because seth received a job offer that we could not turn down. So even though i told him Denver was the last place on the planet I would move to.... ta da!! Here we are! Its beautiful and I am loving it so far so shows what I know. But I just am playing around on here and wanted to give this a test. So for now, chow!! I will update you all later!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

"I'm a bit of a hot body. Janette is not."
Seth - I don't know what you're trying to say here, but I think Janette's smokin' hot. Just so you know, we had two extra tickets to Lagoon a couple weekends ago, and you would have gotten first dibs if you weren't so far away. We almost called you anyways. Oh, and the people that moved into your old apartment are two old guys we call the Odd Couple in your honor. I bet they don't even like GoGo Taquitos. Kanga