Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy happy birthday Jason dear...


Happy days will come as long as you have ears!
Ok, so that is not the way that song goes, but I don't care. It makes me happy. We had a barbecue at the Carters and that makes me happy too. Except the part when I bit a bratwurst and it shot liquid hot magma all over my face. I'm glad nobody was watching because I am fairly certain that they would laugh had they seen it. Janette absolutely would have. She is good like that.
At the barbecue we got to coexist with many wonderful people such as Jessica (of course) Natalie and Russel, Courtney and Rock-o, Peggy, Tyler Vanderschaaf (who knows how you spell that fricking name...) and I SUPPOSE I will put Old Man Carter on the list even though I don't like him. He smells like moth balls.
Interesting side note question, nothing to do with a barbecue, but WHY on earth does national geographic send out those daggum videos that nobody wants, gives you two weeks to fall in love with it or return, and if you do not return it they charge you 25 dollars for a movie you would never in your life watch without being forced? Does this seem right? It actually seems like criminal delinquency to me.
That's really all we did today.
Yesterday we did hike Green Mountain. We kinda cheated by going up the back way. Apparently I am one of the few people that realizes that there are trails right off of a residential road that start you about half way up. In all honesty, it's probably better that we cheated because based on how wiped out we were when we got back, going all the way up and all the way back down would have killed us. Pudgy apparently is not becoming of hikers such as us.
Good Night Gorilla!

2 comments:

The Carters said...

mothballs ? classic miss you guys hurry home!!

kristen said...

WE'd like you to add us to your blog and call us perhaps because we miss you and love you dearly.
-krissy
http://www.gabe-kristen.blogspot.com/