Sunday, July 6, 2008

Weddings!


Well those of you who know seth and I, or who just know me can tell that most of these blogs are written by seth. "How can you tell?" you may ask. Well its seths blogs, he has strange titles and all throughout the blog he speaks in a way that I would not. I enjoy having him write the blogs though because he is so much more entertaining. I just come on and give facts and tell fun stories. I always tell him he needs to write a book, we will see! Maybe someday. So I wanted to get on and tell you all how our trip back to Utah went. ITS WAS WONDERFUL!!! I was really excited to see my family and it turned out to be just perfect. For those of you who do not know, my brother (the last in my family to get married) got married. He is 27 and she is 28 and perfect in everyway for him. It was a beautiful wedding and the best part about it was that everyone of us was able to be there. I feel incredibly blessed to have the family I do. We are all very close and have always been so. Now I know we do have our bizzare moments but what family doesn't. Seth will for sure agree with me on that. But it is what makes us so fun. Ok so anyway moving on. The wedding was on the 25th of June in Salt Lake. We were able to take a week off of work and spent 3 days in SLC and then we drove to Manti to visit my parents. Yes they still live in St. George but they bought a summer home in Manti. It was so relaxful and manti really is a cute city. I could never live there full time but it was a pleasent place to visit. They are loving it!! The picture above is the good looking groom and his siter, just FYI. He is so happy and having him married completes our family, well aside from the grandchildren that are still coming from a few of us. Tata for now!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That is a cute picture. It was fun to see you again!