Monday, July 7, 2008

Rob's Computer Sucks

Seriously, who on earth downloads 15 Trojan Horses onto a computer?  What on earth could you possibly be doing on your computer, how many times can you say "Oh, I think I should click 'ok' here, even though I have NO CLUE what this program is"?!?!?  Now I know that this is not all Rob's fault, considering he has four kids, all 18 or younger who don't think before clicking, but wow.  Anyway, it's exactly 23:28 right now, and I am working diligently on getting all viruses, spyware, worms, and other such nonsense off of Robs computer.  I have been going on it since 18:15 this evening.  I really hope that when all is said and done his computer will run decently again.  I do not want to have to format and reinstall.

I had a fun experience yesterday.  I was in a bishopric meeting at the Denver 1st ward.  Fantastic ward, good people, interesting doctrines taught there...  As I was saying, I was in the meeting and in my minds eye I could see Ape-Bait sitting behind that bishops desk (if you do not know who ape-bait is, you are better off for it, I promise).  Slack-jawed, mildly confused, glasses crooked, quarterbacking a team on to victory.  The quarterback visual came from an absolutely amazing experience related to me by Scott, when Ape-Bait told him that he was watching football one Sunday and came to the realization that HE was the quarterback and that HE was not leading his team the way they should be led.  That HE was responsible for his teams performance and that HE needed to step up and throw a bomb to the end zone, put one up on the ol' scoreboard for Radio and the other fans.  I can't help but giggle to myself as I type it.  Poor poor Ape-Bait.

Last but not least I have a thief at work.  I cannot say whom, because that is defamation of character, but let's just say it's NOT me, and it's NOT Tommy, and it's NOT Rob, and it's NOT Billy, and it's NOT George, etc, etc...  Well, one thing I can tell you is that it IS a bunch of crap.  I hate thieves.

No comments: