Wednesday, August 6, 2008

March 24,2009


7 weeks and 1 day. That means that once we started trying, it was nearly instantaneous. The title of the blog? That's the due date. According to what we can see in the ultrasounds it would appear that we are going to have a toad. We will name it Reginald.
In all seriousness, we are very excited and can't wait for what family and friends will say. I am certain that nothing but advice will come pouring in, and rest assured, it will all go ignored, but hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? Right.
We are also currently accepting offers for names, so post your favorite name in the comments section, and if we should choose your suggestion, there will be a processing fee of 250 dollars or the cost of a crib.
In other news we got a neat HD Video Camera and hopefully we will figure it out to the point that we can put video on here. Definitely not video of a child birth some 7 months down the road, the mere thought of that makes me shudder, but maybe video of our camping trip next week. We will see.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! We are super excited for you!

kristen said...

Yay Jani and Seth! That's so exciting! I can hardly even wait! Looks like a cute little bugger already. Two months already? Whoosh. Good work. THat means the sickness part of the whole thing is almost over-hang in there jani. I think the name Krissy will work out just fine (assuming its a girl of course- which it probably is because jess has a girl and now I'm having a girl- so you should have a girl too. Or I guess a boy would work out because then my little girl could marry him. Check. Congrats either way. we are so happy for you!

Mark said...

yeah!! congrats congrats! I am so happy for you I am glad that you finally are having a kid. You will be great parents.

Crawling said...

Oh Janee!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Team Wyatt said...

Yay! I found your blog. You both are looking great. Congratulations on the baby.. I am so excited for the two of you. You guys are a very cute family and it will be fun to have your own little buddy :)

Hope things are going well.