Sunday, December 21, 2008

Love the Christmas Season


I know this may sound a bit different to everyone and the reason for that is because for the first time in forever seth is not the one posting this note. Seth is playing with his xbox and I just finished putting together some potpouri on the stove. I decided to sit down and say hello while we are waiting for our Home teachers to come over. The lights, decorations, the smells, the goodies, the Christmas stories, Family get togethers and the true meaning of Christmas are just a few things why I love this time of year. It really makes you sit back and think about life and maybe areas that you need to do better. I do not have a way with words like my honey does but hopefully you all get the gist of what i am saying. It is even more fun this year being able to stay home and decorate our own tree and put up our own decorations and just spend this time together and begin our own family traditions. Not that we really have a ton but that will change as time goes by. Seth and I are staying in Denver for Christmas and spending the day with his wonderful family. I could not have asked for better in-laws, I have truely been blessed in every way possible. Well to update you on what has happened sense Thanksgiving....nothing!! We work everyday and thats about it. We are preparing for our little girl to come and are both incredibly exciting about that new step in our lives. Yes a bit nervous of course but ready! Well I don't really have a whole lot to say except i hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

3 comments:

kristen said...

Jani! I love you! I love your cute little belly. I miss you terribly. Please come home soon! Have a merry christmas!

mrsdriscoll said...

yay i found you now we can be friends! post every 5 minutes haha!

kristen said...

yO jani and seth. Did you forget about your blog? I havent seen pictures in forever and i know your baby is getting closer. Ahh! Call me or post some news of your cute little fam okay?